CEO, Co-founder, REALTOR®
Michael is CEO, Co-founder and Visionary of TourZazz. As a REALTOR® for nearly 2 decades, Michael brings practical, boots-on-the-ground experience working with hundreds of home buyers during the home buying process. His background in technology, coupled with the ongoing, archaic and time-consuming process of personally setting up and managing showings and property tours is what inspired him to begin creating TourZazz. He is a problem solver with a natural God-given talent that allows him to recognize common inefficiencies and pain points experienced in everyday business practices and translate them into time-saving solutions.
He enjoys working and collaborating with the best minds in the real estate industry and is passionate about bringing practical, real-life, time-saving solutions not only to their own real estate business, but more importantly to fellow real estate agents and their home buyer clients across the country.
Michael and his wife, Stacy, have been top producing REALTORS® for the past 10 years with Realty Austin, a Leading Real Estate Companies of the World firm in Austin, Texas.
- Practicing REALTOR® since 2003, Ninja Certified
- 2019 CAR (California Association of REALTORS®) "What’s Next – A Real Estate Tech Challenge" Finalist
- 2018 RealogyFWD Innovation Summit Finalist
- Co-Founder/CEO of America's Home Rescue (2006-2011) ~ 45,000 Agents Training Nationwide
- Gulf War Veteran
- Lemonade Stand Extraordinaire (1978-1982)